We are now moving into the fourth quarter of the year. This is a good time to review your third quarter investment results and financial goals and make any needed adjustments. Here are some things to consider:
1) How did your investments do in the third quarter? Did you make money, lose money or stay about the same?
2) If you lost money or stayed the same, do you need to change your risk profile or specific investments?
3) Have there been any significant changes in your life – marriage, divorce, births, major purchases, college, job changes – that will impact your financial situation?
4) Did you hear from your investment advisor by mail, phone or email?
5) Do you have questions about how the financial markets or the government shutdown will impact your individual situation?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions, or if you’d like to discuss your financial results and future goals with an objective financial advisor, we can help. Give us a call at 206-386-5455 or send us an email and we’ll schedule a complimentary consultation. Already a client? Great! Let’s set up a time to meet and we can go over your concerns together.
To your wealth,
Joe Maas, CFA, AVA, CFP®, ChFC, CLU®, MSFS, CCIM
President of Synergetic Finance